For the love of bags....

Everything you ever wanted to know about buying and selling designer - with lots of pretty pictures!

Thursday, 13 November 2008

Coming soon - Chloe history!


Coming soon at Bagnetic is a truly rare piece of Chloe history - the Chloe Paddington in "Chocolat" from the original 2005 collection. This bag has been gently used, evident in the slight scuffs around the base of the bag and a tiny bit of chipping to some of the hardware (considering it is 3 years old this is to be expected!), but otherwise it's in fantastic condition.

I'm selling it at £585 which reflects it's rarity and it's condition - to be honest, it's the common theory that the 05 bags were the best with the softest smoothest leather and i have to agree. I own Paddingtons from all 4 years and the 05's are still my favourite!


Super soft buttery leather and the perfect size for work/daytime, what more could you want? I've been comparing this to my 06 Chocolat for differences in the colour. It's worth noting that the 05 has a much more "reddy" undertone to it whereas the 06 is a deeper chocolate colour.

You probably won't be able to see the difference but here's the two for comparison anyway!


Chloe Paddington "Chocolat" 05
Chloe Paddington "Chocolat" 06






I love both but i don't need two and i use my 06 much more hence the sale of the other. My loss is someone else's lovely gain!

No comments: