Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Delivery to the European Union
I am shortly going to start delivering to the EU, once i've sorted out delivery costs/different services e.t.c as i've already had a number of foreign visitors. Outside the EU becomes a bit more tricky with customs/taxes e.t.c so i need to have the shop going for a while before i can start thinking about shipping elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am contacting you through this form to find out if you would be interested in free,
fresh or redesign of your website Header(animated & static), Banners(animated & Static), logos,
Icons, mascot designs, Directory and article submission for your site.
We can provide you these services free of cost if you can give us back text link from your site.bagnetic.blogspot.com
Please let me know the product of your interest, so that I can provide you more details.
John
Post a Comment